OUR EXPERT VIEW
The E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device is the first clinic-level treatment for home use. Permanent body, bikini and facial hair removal device which has the most powerful strength available.
Packaged with the E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device is an optic gel to enhance the effectiveness of every flash and glasses to protect your eyes for safety. With the wide optic cartridge, you get 3,000 light flashes covering a larger surface area than most hair removal devices. This means not only do you need to treat just once every 6-8 weeks (instead of weekly), but you don't need as many flashes per area.
Become your own therapist and treat your friends and family with this user-friendly device. The interactive touch-screen screen shows you both the power level, skin type and how many flashes you have left so you can be confident about each treatment session. Choose from the six power levels for the most comfortable treatment for each body area. This very powerful IPL® (intense pulsed light) hair removal device only needs 10-12 treatments to give you smooth, hair-free skin.
- E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device
- 1 x optic cartridge (3,000 flashes)
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x pen + sharpener
- 1 x optic gel 260 ml
- 1 x protective glasses
- 1 x sheet of self-adhesive patches
- 1 x delimitation plate
- 1 x optic cleaning spray 30 ml
WHY IT WORKS
The E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device is one of the most powerful devices available outside of a clinic. It gives you complete destruction of the hair from the very first treatment. Your hair will no longer grow from these affected follicles.
You only need to treat your body once every 6-8 weeks with full results after 10-12 treatments. It's safe for all but very deep skin tones and works on most hair colours except for white, grey and red. Use it regardless of gender to remove facial hair, body hair, underarm & bikini hair. The device has many safety mechanisms to ensure multiple flashes are controlled and delicate skin is protected.
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS
Step 1: Shave the area and turn on the device.
Step 2: Validate each safety feature by pressing each safety icon once followed.
Step 3: Select your intensity level, gender, hair thickness, and skin colour. Once done, place the activation card on the upper clip.
Step 4: Apply the gel to your treatment area. Protect any tattoos or wanted hair with the plate.
Step 5: Hold the E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device level with your treatment area. Press the side button to get a flash.
Step 6: Move the device 1 cm and flash again. Repeat as desired.
Step 7: When finished, remove the excess gel from your skin, clean the device with the spray and store.
If you have any issues or queries our trained team of experts are ready to answer your questions.
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Personalise your treatments regardless of gender with the E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device and its included plate. For example, lose the neckbeard and sharpen the facial beard but keep the moustache or protect your tattoos and private areas from getting flashed by the IPL.
EVEN FOR BLONDES
Blonde hair can be removed due to the regulated and powerful nature of the E-One's light. The E-One can be customised to the individual person on the settings panel depending on hair thickness and power ect.
FANS OF TAN
Even if you have very tanned skin, this device will still remove hairs. It can be used throughout the summer months carefree and only very dark skin tones can't use this tool. Always check if unsure.
With a full year of treatments included, you'll be impressed with the 3,000 powerful flashes. Then, if you want to share the device or continue your treatments on other areas, just pick up an extra optic cartridge.
FEWER TREATMENTS NEEDED
Unlike less powerful home use IPL devices, you don't need weekly treatments. Yes it is more expensive BUT you only treat every 6-8 weeks with a total of 10-12 treatments overall. That means smoother skin from day one and less fuss.
SKIN & EYE-SAFE
Protective eyewear and special gel provide the safety required to use this device. Prevent skin damage or eye damage with the E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device.
The E-One Clinic Permanent Hair Removal Device optical cartridge window is bigger than all devices, treatments take half the time. Apply gel, flash, move and flash your way to hair-free skin.
FOR YOUR SECURITY
Before using E-One, please read the following information carefully:
• Voltage: 100 -240 V.
• Nominal frequency: 50-60 Hz.
• Maximum power consumption: 240 VA.
• Wake sure that the voltage corresponds to that of your installation. Any improper connection may cause permanent damage not covered by warranty.
• This device is intended for personal use at home only and not for professional purposes.
• Do not unplug by pulling the cable of E One.
• Never use E*One with wet hands.
• E: One must never be used in the shower, bath or in any place where water can splash the device (applicator or base).
• Never immerse the base of E*One, its applicator or the optic cartridge in water.
• Never use E One if damaged, never use in case of a functional anomaly appearing on the touch screen, or following a fall (non-visible damage can be detrimental to your safety).
• When using the device, make sure to place it on a flat surface, in a place where the potential of a fall can be avoided.
• E-Swin SAS disclaims any responsibility for any damage resulting from improper use of the device or use other than described in this manual.
• One pair of safety glasses (mask) is provided with the device: these glasses shall be worn at all times when using the device. If other people are close to you while using the E One they should also wear the mask.
• When E One is being used, it must not come into contact with hair, the periocular region delimited by the safety glasses mask (for example: eyebrows and eyelashes must never be flashed with E*One), clothes or any other object, so as to prevent all risk of injury, blockage or impairment.
• The applicator tip must not touch the mask at the time of the flash.
• Never use near an aerosol, a heat source, or any other electronic devices.
• Do not stack on top of other electrical devices.
• Your E-One is provided with a power cord (2 meters long) and an applicator cable (2 meters long). Do not use any extension cables or any cable other than those provided by E-Swin SAS, as this could render theequipment non-compliant from an electromagnetic point of view.
• The wireless communication equipment must be kept away (about 3 meters) because they may interfere with the proper functioning of the device.
• The device must be installed in an environment unpolluted by electromagnetic disturbance (computer, electrical appliances...).
DO NOT USE THE E-One
• If you are pregnant or have diabetes.
• To treat white, grey orred hair Specifically, certain people are born as red phototype I (red hair type). As adults these people may experience a reduction of this essentially orange colour. However, the melanin structure of this hair retains characteristics that render light technologies ineffective for hair removal.
On very dark skin or black skin.
• On an injured, burned, or infected skin.
• On skin that has been sunburnt and whose recovery time is less than one month.
• On skin lesions of unusual aspect, you must first have a medical consultation with your doctor.
• On high-risk areas (blemishes, birthmarks, warts, unhealed wounds...).
• On moles: if they are located on the zone to be treated, they must first be protected, specifically by covering them with the self-adhesive patches provided with your E-One.
• On tattooed areas: permanent makeup (e.g. lip tattoos) or cosmetic tattoos, whatever their colour. If this is the case, use the delimitation plate stop that came with your E One.
• If you have a skin condition (eczema, inflammation, acne...).
• If you are taking medication that can lead to photosensitivity (please ask your doctor before use)
• If there is a history of skin diseases, you will need to obtain medical advice before using the E One.
• Do not use on animals.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Any use of E One by an under aged person must be performed under the supervision of an adult.
• Always store away the E*One after each use, out of reach of children. Unplug the power cord and store it in its original bag and wind back the applicator cable around the applicator support cables provided for this purpose.
CAUTIONS REGARDING UV
SUNBEDS / SUNSHOWERS OR ARTIFICIAL UV IN A BEAUTY PARLOUR:
You should take care about the use of artificial UV radiation. Regarding high pressure UV dispensed by high powered machines, it is advisable to wait a few days before or after such a session before starting treatment with E-One.
When exposed to sunlight after a treatment session with E-One, it is imperative to use a sunscreen of very high protection on the treated areas for 2 weeks following the session.
Do not use E One if you have applied a self-tanning product on the area to be treated; wait until the effects of the self- tanning product have disappeared completely before using E One.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS WITH E-One
When used properly, the risk of adverse effects, such skin rashes or burns, is extremely reduced but still exist. If these effects occur, you must stop using the device immediately.
A simple solution is to test the device on a small area of the skin before the full session. The absence of skin reaction will enable a perfectly safe use of the device.
When your E-One hair removal device is used as directed, side effects and complications are rare. However, all cosmetic treatments, even those designed for home use, involve certain risks. This is why it is important to understand and accept these risks and possible complications when using a pulsed light hair removal system for home use.
E One may be used for the following applications:
PERIMETER OF USE OF E-One
E One may be used for the following applications:
Treatment for hair removal in relation to hormonal or idiopathic hirsutism,
E One may be used for the following applications:
Depilatory treatment for purely cosmetic purposes, on all parts of the body outside the peri-ocular region.