- Made with soft and gentle boar bristles
- Perfect for children between 3 to 6 years
- Only one bristle length
- Ideal for a sensitive scalp
- 5 rings of pure boar bristle help stimulate hair growth
- Moves essential oils across the lengths of the hair
A soft and gentle boar bristle brush for children aged 3 to 6 years.
It's ideal for a child's sensitive scalp, with one length of bristle only. With 5 rings of pure bristle tufts to stimulate blood flow to the hair roots, the density of the bristles allow conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair.
The Mason Pearson hairbrush cleans the hair, stimulates the scalp and increases blood flow to the roots.
Loved by Generations
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
The Mason Pearson Hairbrushes are designed to last and are virtually unchanged since the brand first introduced these iconic brushes in 1885.