1. Do not use any intense skin care treatments such as chemical peel products prior to or within 48 hours of using the Personal Microderm. Use common sense and good judgment. Do not over do it.
2. Do not use the Personal Microderm without first consulting a physician if you are using a strong anti-acne treatment.
3. Do not use the Personal Microderm without first consulting a physician if you have any serious skin conditions, if you have extremely sensitive skin or if are taking any prescriptions that will impact your skin.
4. Do not use directly above the eye bone or below the brow bone. Your skin is loose and thin. Stay away from those areas.
5. Do not allow the tool to hover in one spot. If this happens, do not be alarmed. You may have red marks or scabs. Simply use a good recovery moisturizer and sunscreen. After a few days, you will have fresh new skin.
6. Do not use the Personal Microderm over the same spot of skin multiple times. The effects of the device are not always immediately visible, so you must be careful. After several uses, you will learn how to best perform each treatment for your skin type.
7. Do not continue to use the Personal Microderm if you feel any pain during the treatment. Pain is a sign that you have been too aggressive. You may have hovered, gone too slow or done multiple passed. Learn from each treatment to customise the right treatment for you.